The open-air hot spring bath transported
from Hakone’s source is
an alkaline pure hot spring
that is good for the skin.
Please enjoy the ultimate bath
while gazing at a sweeping view of Shinjuku.
SPRING QUALITY & BENEFITS
- Spring source：
- Hakone, Lake Ashi hot spring, Tsutsuji no Yu, Odakyu, Hotel de Yama
- Spring quality：
- Alkaline simple hot spring (low tonicity, alkaline, low-temperature spring)
- Nerve pains, muscle soreness, joint pains, stiff shoulders, stiff joints, bruises, sprains, chronic digestive diseases, diabetes, hemorrhoids, cold intolerance, recovery from illnesses, recovery from exhaustion, health enhancement
*The indoor bath is not a hot spring.
– Evening 3:00p.m. – 2:00a.m.
– Morning 6:00a.m. – 10:00a.m.
*The price is included in the room rate.
*Ice pops will be served after your bath between 3:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
*For guests with tattoos, please refrain from using the public bath. However, you may use the bath if you are able to conceal them with a cover sticker for tattoos. The stickers are sold at the front desk.